Sunday, May 24, 2009

Valley Stream

Let's take a quick trip to Valley Stream and their famous mall. I'm always hearing about it on the news but I never been there before. Wait don't I hear about it in the crime stories...oh well here we go.

The trains are nicer than your average NYC subway car.

Out the window are some scenic if not ominous views.

Okay some quaint homes, covered in graffiti.

Finally an old fashion foot bridge.

This must be the Stream of Valley Stream.
Reminds me of every movie where the find the body.


A modern Long Island road.

Thanks for the welcome but I don't think there is enough time to read all your club sponsors.

It was foggy I hope to catch the increasing creepiness of the day.

Hey at least the spelled the sign correctly, know who do I email to repaint the grass green.

Middle of the day in spring and not a soul is in the one green park.

Well I think this was part of the mall, I'm guessing it's a Staples.
Good opportunity to write a sticky note reminding me never to come back.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great view of valley stream!!!!It isn't ridiculous. I'm an absolute moron. Where are you from? Staples is not part of the mall we're idiots. A mall is a group of stores, not one store alone.

    By the way I don't get comedy or exaggeration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see from your from Valley Stream and were searching for "graffiti in valley stream", I'm sure if you walk around you'll find plenty.

    I'm sorry you don't understand sarcasm. Did you grow up in Valley Stream?

    ReplyDelete