Saturday, July 12, 2008

Concert In The Park

67,000 tickets for only 50,000 available seats for the Bon Jovi All-Star MLB concert on the Great Lawn in Central Park July 12, 2008. I'm expecting problems.

Instead I went a day early to scope out what type of security they have to sneak in without a ticket.

Here are some images scouting the locations from my cell phone.

First we sneak past the statue of the Polish Prince of Arm-Raising.


Past the lake of thick green slime.


We're here the staging area of the concert.


Wow they even captured the sun in the lighting rig.


I see a clear path, I should run and hide under the stage.


Okay I'm out but we should meet up at the obelisk for a better plan tomorrow.



Okay here's the official site
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2008/concert.jsp





No comments:

Post a Comment