Monday, August 4, 2008

Staten Island Train Ride

So found an old camera an decided to take the train on Staten Island because living all this time in NYC I never took the ride. First was the ferry trip to Staten Island and a clear view over the river.

Oh no the waterfall was turned off, they must of ran out of water.

I should make postcards. Look at that shot.

This shot was taken on a sunny afternoon, very creepy.

You can so film a werewolf movie here.

End of the line.

What losers a couple in front of us was taking pictures.

Nice view.

They even have a beach.

Back on the train I tried taking pictures of every stop, don't worry I won't post all of them.

Off the train again and I realize I need a shore house.

A look back at the city should end this picture perfect weekend.


For all your travel needs on the Staten Island visit the following...
SIferry.com

MTA.info

All it cost is the price of a Metrocard.

No comments:

Post a Comment