Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kyle XY Underground

So I'm on the train coming home when who do I bump into Matt Dallas from Kyle XY fame. I only had my cell phone so excuse the image quality.

He's taller in real life.

No one else seem to notice but the chickie he was with and offered to take a picture of us together but no I just wanted him.

Update: To give a play by play.
I entered the packed NYC subway at my usual stop then at 14th Street Matt Dallas and some girl entered. He's leaning against the train door and I'm on the leaning on the door used for walking in between cars.
I looked at him and immediately recognized that beautiful smile and those amazing blue eyes. He saw me stare and I could tell that he knew that I knew.
Me: You're Kyle. (I forgot his real name in the excitement)
Matt: Yes.
Me: I've been watching the show form the beginning.
Matt: Thanks, that's nice.
Me: Can I take a picture of you.
Matt: Yes.
Blond Chickie: Do you want me to a picture of you together?
Me: Oh no he's too beautiful I'm not, I just want a picture of him.
Blond Chickie: No you're beautiful too. (Duh I know.)
Me: That's okay I'll just take one of him.
(Took the picture.)
Me: Thank you. The show is coming back?
Matt: Yes.
Me: That is so nice you here on my train.
Blond Chickie: Yeah he's just a regular guy.
(Next stop he leaves.)
Me: Bye.

Nothing else to

5 comments:

  1. OMG! That is so awesome you got to meet him out in the open like that. Where was this and when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool. Who was he with, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to give too much about my schedule it was on the NYC subway he got off on a Manhattan side station at 7:17pm.

    The chick he was with was a pretty little thing that I did not recognize but she could be semi-famous because of her look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the info. You got us all buzzing with excitement over at the kylexy.net forums. We like to keep track of where our favorite bellybuttonless hottie can be found. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally read my mind! I was just about to ask what you all said to each another. So funny that you called him Kyle. Haha! What a fabulous encounter! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete