Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Riverside Park

Remember back in August when it was nice and warm. Well at least I still have pictures form my Riverside Park walk. This 4 mile park is great and has been upgraded. There are so many new places to see and explore I can't wait to get back there in the spring.

Greenway!

Steps I was never going to take and a shocked woman who didn't know why I was taking pictures of stairs.

Love the paths but get rid of the bikers.

Great place to walk.

They even have a fancy restaurant.

The ruins are always great to visit.

Awwww a couple in love ♥.

Which path to take? Does the left one lead to Walton's Mountain.

Oh it's like a game of Monopoly.

Not Monopoly pieces but Akihiro Ito's Forever, 2001 art piece.

Steps into the river, just in case you want to walk to New Jersey .

Great space but the giant uncooked silver turkey statue is distracting.
And an incredible sunset to end this mini-trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment